* Dr. Panahpour is the most experienced holistic, biological dentist in North America, practicing 100% holistic, biological dentistry since 1993.
* Known as one of the world's most experienced DDS for detection and removal of root canals with infection and for cavitation surgery at the site of tooth extractions, Dr Panahpour is a frequent speaker at holistic dental conferences and at naturopathic medical schools.
* Dr. Panahpour has documented patient case stories of healing through holistic dentistry in his book "The Good Dentist."
* With National Heart Health Month coming up in February, your listeners may be interested in a patient case story relating to improvement in heart health through holistic dentistry; watch this video from Chris C., a patient who was diagnosed with high blood pressure and early-stage cardiovascular disease, who credits his work with Dr. Panahpour in saving his life: https://youtu.be/2uRaBWhx4g4.
* Dr Panahpour's commitment to excellence in natural biological dentistry can be seen in his personal commitment to education: he has more than150 advanced continuing education courses on his CV -- dozens more than any other dentist in the state of WA.
* Active in educating the public about the effects of using mercury in dental amalgam since 1993, Dr. Panahpour was part of a movement that succeeded in the state of California in having dental offices post signs that inform patients about mercury in dental amalgam and the effects of mercury on human health.
* Dr. Panahpour recently moved his practice from Santa Monica, California to Bellevue, WA. Patients fly in for his treatment and counsel from all over the world.
* Dr. Panahpour's greatest desire is to educate the public about the need for holistic biological dentistry free of root canals, safe tooth extraction and natural biomimetic materials when necessary as a path for every person's best health.
* Here's a video of Dr. Panahpour speaking on King5 in October about the scientifically proven connection between infection in the mouth and life threatening diseases such as breast cancer: https://www.systemicdentist.com/blog/2017/10/17/a-link-between-breast-cancer-and-your-teeth
Meet Dr. Panahpour
I come from a long line of dentists; you could say that dental care is part of my DNA. My grandfather was a dentist, my father was an oral surgeon, and my brother is an oral surgeon. I can remember helping my father care for patients and I was fascinated by his oral surgeries since I was a little boy.
I am a biological dentist -- also known as a systemic dentist, using holistic, natural materials and treatments and state-of-the-art technology with an integrative approach. My full-time dental practice is in Seattle (Bellevue), however I return to Santa Monica monthly to ensure the quality continuing care of my existing patients there.
I recognize the need for a broader scope in modern dentistry. Any intervention on a tooth can have both local and systemic effects on the nervous system, immune system, digestive system, musculo-skeletal system, etc.
My approach to dental health encompasses the patient's diet, immune and structural integrity, and energetic allignment as well as all the traditional treatments that patients are used to receiving at a conventional dental practice.
I specialize in safe mercury filling removal, surgical repair and cavitational osteonecrosis, proper tooth extraction, structural harmony, and -- most importantly -- helping patients practice preventative dentistry.
I am considered a pioneer in mercury-free, systemic and minimally-invasive dentistry, and I am regularly asked to speak at holistic dental and systemic dental conferences and to naturopathic students worldwide. I would be honored if you wanted to learn more about my experience and research in more than 25 years of practicing holistic, systemic dentistry documented in my 2016 book, "The Good Dentist." If you would like to have me speak to your group, please write to me here.
In addition to my regular practice, I often work in teams with medical doctors and institutions to provide treatments for chronically ill patients around the world. 70% of my patients are referred to me in this way. These patients fly to Seattle from around the world seeking my treatment for chronic conditions after they have seen doctors from many other disciplines can find no other way to help them. I am honored to be able to help them to find a way back to their best and healthiest lifestyle.
I did my undergraduate studies at the University of California, Los Angeles, and obtained my degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery at the University of the Pacific, Dugoni School of Dentistry. After graduating with a degree in dental surgery, I obtained further education at the New York Academy of Medicine.