What is Dental Epigenetics?
Join Dr. Panahpour in the "healthiest city in America," San Luis Obispo, California, for his talk on dental epigenetics, a new frontier in oral health and overall wellness, and how we can aspire to healthier lives for generations to come. Dr. Panahpour's talk is part of Prevention On Purpose, A movement of like-minded individuals committed to impacting future generations while living on purpose.
What is Prevention On Purpose?
A movement of like-minded individuals committed to impacting future generations while living on purpose.
- Saturday, November 4, 2017
- 1:00pm 5:00pm
- San Luis Obispo, CA, Courtyard by Marriott (map)
Maximizing Our Health Potential Through Innovative & Leading-Edge Therapies
Genetics + Environment + Lifestyle = Epigenetics
How to Unlock Your Epigenetic Potential: Epigenetics is shaping the way we approach wellness; proving that the environment is the key to how our genes express and the way this impacts our daily wellness & illness prevention regimes!
New Science in the field of Epigenetics: A new frontier in dentistry. The general characteristics and implications for oral health!
- How we can prevent the epidemics of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and brain dysfunctions by taking preventive actions!
- How to get to the root of those things that create chronic inflammation and disease and then take the next step to regain your health through full body oxidative / mitochondrial enhancement!
- Join us in our mission to make San Luis Obispo the healthiest City in America!
Dr. Panahpour will join the following speakers:
Coach Chris Cucchiara
Founder, Prevention on Purpose
Founder & CEO, MindFit Lifestyle Concierge
President & Co Founder, Body Align
President, Cell Wellbeing USA